Landlord Insurance

Landlords that rent out fully furnished or part furnished properties need specialist Landlord Insurance – Landlord Insurance provided by Life & General (Sedgley) Ltd.

Landlord Insurance - Life & General (Sedgley) Ltd         

Flats above commercial premises, houses and houses of multiple occupancy require insurance that provides the landlord with security in case of accidental damage. Life & General (Sedgley) Ltd have many years of experience in providing Business Insurance designed specifically for landlords including rentals to professionals, students and those on unemployment, disability or housing benefit and unoccupied premises.

  • Insurance Cover for Unoccupied Premises
  • Insurance for Damage by Tenants
  • Landlord Insurance
  • Public Liability Insurance

Talk to an expert in Landlord Insurance - call Life & General (Sedgley) Ltd on 01902 881 434.

             Landlord Insurance - Life & General (Sedgley) Ltd